News: Nominated! Who Cares?



Dalphin look bad.
Can any Housemate be aloof about being Nominated when there’s US$ 300 000 at stake?
Nominated Sierra Leone Housemates reflected on their feelings pending Sunday’s Eviction Show. These Housemates were Nominated with Liberia’s Yadel and Luke during the second Live Random Nominations.
While the rest of the Housemates were having a music session, singing out of tune to the guitar, Zainab and Dalphin were hung on Nominations.

Dalphin felt that Downville was rather funny now that she was Nominated but Zainab differed.
“I don’t feel any different. I want to be here but I want to see my boyfriend too so, either way, I’m down with it,” Zainab said confidently, making
Esperanca just sat there and watched the two friends debate on their fate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija