News: The Goldezzo Sweet Talk.


The on-again/off- again Goldezzo thing is to  give us more drama in the House.Prezzo and Goldie looked happy today  and they even had breakfast together in  the morning .
It looks like Prezzo can be a right man in the right place but to a wrong person!
While Goldie was having breakfast, there came Prezzo and started a sweet talk.
The conversation went for some good time and the two were very close and happy as good friends!
After a couple of minutes still conversing, Prezzo started giving Goldie a simple massage around the neck and shoulders.When I saw this , its when I realized that he was a nice and right person at a right time ,in the right place ,with a right action but to a wrong person.

Goldie too was a bit shocked by what Prezzo was doing and she had to ask him “Are you massaging me?”. Prezzo out of words had no clear explanation of  his action and intention and therefore started beating around the bush and within a few minutes he had already multiplied himself by zero.
After Prezzo had left, Goldie was left in suspense wondering what Prezzo’s plan and intentions could be this time. I was worried to see a thinking Goldie because what automatically came into my mind was” Oh G oldie just save me…from tears…… are you trying to think of that guy?…But I hope  I was wrong and she wasn’t thinking about him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija