Is The Goldezzo Love Really Back?


It had taken us  a couple of days without seeing Goldie‘s smile not until yesterday that I even saw her last molar tooth.
Goldie became happy after sharing a sweet talk with the so called “Good friend” of hers.Goldie and Prezzo have hardly had a cool talk like that they had yesterday after Prezzo had described their relationship as being “Just good friends”.
Things changed yesterday as what we took as the impossible became possible when the two had an interesting talk which made  both of them happy!It all started with a slow dance between the two and Prezzo was heard asking for a Kiss from Goldie.

Though Goldie looked happy, she never kissed the Kenyan rapper because she felt shy and couldn’t do it while her fellow Housemates were watching . She was heard saying ” Never call our friendship just good friends again”.
After a while the two engaged in a private conversation and the “Just good friend” as he(Prezzo) claims to be started moving his hands around Goldie’s thighs! This was kind of shocking not only to me but I believe to you too who were watching and following this game and particularly these people’s moves.
On the other hand, I was not so surprised because I expected these people to unite one day if Prezzo makes up his mind and appreciates how Beautiful, Respectful,Loving and Caring Goldie was.
The Kenyan rapper appologised to his lady and defended his stupid actions with a very stupid excuse that he acted like that because he thought that Goldie was being cocky when she was the Head of House and that’s why he had to keep such a big distance between their love which I saw  as a hopeless reason. Goldie answered him that..”I don’t feel that I have changed. It’s not like it is a presidency and it is not a guarantee that I will be here for 90 days so why would I have changed” The Kenyan  rapper later  concluded by saying….” I am still your boo”.
Seeing Goldie happy again , I too was happy for her and analysed that she has only one man who can make her happy at the moment and that is Prezzo but let me hope that this time he’s not playing with her feelings using his useless words backed up with the hopeless excuses.
Remember that earlier on in the day, during their diary room session both confirmed to Biggie that they are just good friends though for Goldie said it while broken-down.
Do you think that this relationship is really  back  for life or Prezo is playing his game?
I also have a thinking that Prezzo is using G oldie to help him play his game….. what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija