Wait, Denzel Has A fixation On His Male Member?


denYeah… So… I guess that before we begin I have to declare no homo right? Uhm… Yeah… I’m really creeped out by this one! Anyway, moving on swiftly, Denzel drew an avi of his uhm his genitalia…

And as if that wasn’t creepy enough, this Ugandan lad then went on to give a speech about it. I have to say though that I was impressed by how he drew moral inspiration from his member and the drawing. He actually gave a rather deep speech about it.
The Ugandan who has made a name for himself as the harlequin of the diamond house said the following about his drawing:
“It’s the male reproductive organ in its full glory. It serves as a reminder that no matter how high you get in life, never forget the people you started off with, even if they are nuts”, and as usual he had on his trademark ear-to-ear wide grin…
But if this is what’s been unfolding I can already see an eager beaver -pun intended- participant of Huddah’s promised romp after Sunday. By the way, Denzel is also up for eviction this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija