Sulu And Selly Break The Silence

sulu and sellyYesterday most of the Chasers especially the Ruby housemates, took an effort to confess to Big Brother about their love affairs in the Big Brother house.
All this happened during their Diary Sessions, whereby they laid out their dirty laundry one by one, the Ghanaian beauty “Selly” was one of those who confessed. She finally admitted about the fact that she is currently very open to the idea of becoming more than friends with Zambia’s Sulu.
“He tells me that he loves me so much but I am not sure of which kind of love he means,” she told Big Brother. Big Brother then asked Selly about “the marriage” that she and Sulu have always been joking about and if this could at one time turn into something serious.

“Well he has not yet proposed to me, he has not come out and asked me to be his girlfriend or anything so I am just waiting for him,” she answered.
During Sulu’s Diary Session, he completely had nothing but high praise for the Ghanaian. “I like Selly very much. We get along very well because we are the same. She likes fun and I like fun too,” he said.
Big Brother then asked him about the future of his relationship with the Ghanaian, he answered: “I am a single man and open to anything but only God knows the destiny”.
Bolt, Betty, Elikem, Motamma, Nando, Natasha and Oneal are up for possible eviction this week, vote to keep your favourite housemate in the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija