Huddah Hates Her Breasts


normal_video_7_414Less than 24 hours after her arrival from South Africa, Kenya’s Big Brother Africa evictee Huddah Monroe said she was shocked to see nude images of her while showering online.
“I am proud of my body. But boobs are not my favourite part of my body and I wish they had taken pictures of my bum or something,” said Huddah.
She was talking about photos taken from the show’s “VIP Access” on the Internet, which shows images that are restricted during the main show.
Kenya’s second contestant, Ann Mbaru, also had her topless images leaked online.
This sparked uproar in some quarters with people demanding to know why the show was allowing such images to get out.
M-net East Africa General Manager Risper Muthamia said that as DStv, they had taken a strong stand against social media bullying, and that no one had a right to share content viewed on the Big Brother VIP webpage.
She warned they would likely take legal action against people who were spreading the pictures.
But Huddah said she had gotten over the images because she expected something like that to happen.
Working out
Asked about her early exit, Huddah, who tied Teddy Muthusi’s record of fastest exit from the Big Brother House, said she was disappointed as she felt she had let the country down.
“It was really shocking when Ik called out my name. I felt like a failure considering Prezzo came in second last year. I felt like a disappointment to my country. It is not an easy task being on Big Brother. I was sad and happy coming out of the house knowing that I was coming back to my country and people whom I love so much. It was fun to meet people from different countries, and I appreciate all the support you gave me,” she said when formally addressing the media for the first time since her eviction.
Controversy is never far from Huddah, but save for her working out in a bikini, she did not get a chance to show her other side and says that if she stayed longer, she would have been evicted from the house for fighting with some housemates.
About her bikini work-out gear, she said that her only form of exercise before (and after) the house is swimming and that was the only exercise gear she had.
On her preparedness, she said she was disappointed because she knew what she wanted to do, but she had decided to chill and not let her wild side out as she observed the other contestants.
She believes the contestants had a different view of her as eviction night approached.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija