‘It’s Hard Living Without S3x’ – Motamma

What can't you live without?
What can’t you live without?
During today’s Diary Sessions, Biggie tasked housemates to mention the things they can not live without and some of the Chasers’ responses were quite intriguing.

Diamond resident Motamma had this to say: “Living in the Big Brother house for close to four weeks has taught me that I can live without Internet, my Mobile phone…” However, she added: “In the Big Brother house, it’s tough not being able to make love.” With a smile on her face, the Tswana beauty explained that she was enjoying her stay in the house though as a person, she missed doing ‘certain things’.
The other Diamonds including Nando confided in Biggie that  he couldn’t live without the internet but thanks to cigarettes, he was copying. Dillish shared that she couldn’t live without her grand father. “I can not live without my grand father, he raised me and has been my mother, father, uncle, sister, brother…,” she said. Zimbabwe’s Hakeem simply said that he couldn’t live without food!

“I can not  live without love,” Betty shared during her Diary. She argued that she likes it when she’s surrounded by people who love her. When it came to her boo Bolt, he had this say : “I can not live without my daughter. She looks like my grand father and has a lot of my attributes.”
Turning to some of the Rubies, HOH Bassey said: “I can not live without my phone, movies and music.” As if she had forgotten about her view on the week’s tasks, Pokello said that she couldn’t live without her son because he meant a lot to her. Natasha also confided in Biggie that she can’t live without her medication and shower gel as the other soaps irritate her body. Elikem also said that he could do without his motor bike because it helps him get away from pressure and stress.
Well, now you know what some of the Chasers can’t live without!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija