Prezzo Justifies Drunk Antics


After an eventful night yesterday, Prezzo has tried coming out clean. The Kenyan explained to his fellow housemates about his behavior yesterday. He defended his antics by putting the blame on the pressure in the house as being the sole cause of his altercations with some of them.
“On the outside, if I speak for myself, I would drink but I wouldn’t act the fool. But in this frikkin House…” he explained.
Prezzo who had a face offs with Talia, Wati and Keagan yesterday said that the pressure in the house had become too much thus the reactions but tried assuring them that he didn’t mean whatever he had said and done.
Well, some of them seem to have reasoned with him. Talia also shared the same sentiments: “It’s the pressure from being locked up.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija