News: Kyle Blasts Talia For Her New Love


It looks like Kyle is not happy with Talia‘s cheating on Seydou and he is becoming   the wet blanket in Kealia’s blossoming relationship .
This was after he highlighted that Seydou wasn’t happy about Talia’s new love with Keagan .  Wati jumped to Talia’s defense telling Kyle to stop what he was saying but Kyle too couldn’t just let it go. I just want to know if she’s comfortable,” Kyle told Wati.
Wati fired at the Ugandan Housemate for being tacky in his approach to the Zambian lass but Kyle was unapologetic. “You were not close to Seydou. Before Seydou made a move on Talia, he was with me. I’m being objective here,” Kyle explained.

Wati bragged about how he has known about Keagan and Talia’s attraction to each other for longer than Kyle could imagine so he basically doesn’t have a right to question it.
Seeing that the talk was escalating, Talia felt a bit uneasy and asked that the two guys cut it out. “I know it may affect me negatively or positively but I am where I am now. Judge me accordingly, I’m just a human being,” Talia begged.
Just a human being!…….Someone who realises her mistake earlier  but continues with it and begs for forgiveness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija