Biggie’s Former Housemates Root for Prezzo


Former Kenyan Big Brother housemates have shown their support for the remaining countryman, Prezzo, in the ongoing reality series that is set to conclude on Sunday.
Evicted Big Brother Star Game brothers, Alex and Malonza are voting for Prezzo despite numerous media reports that there was bad blood between the three.
Alex who has not been popular after nominating Prezzo twice said that he was just playing a game. “People really took this personal while Prezzo and I were just cool. I just had to do what I had to do,” Alex told Word Is.

The two brothers confirmed that they were voting for the 4sho 4shizzy singer on an hourly basis.
Meanwhile, Malonza who was the first to be evicted, says that he was shocked when his brother was evicted since he hoped that he would bring home the money.
“When I left the house I was hoping that Alex would win. I kept voting and even mobilising our friends and fans to vote online. Anyway I still think that he tried his best,” said Malonza.
Controversial housemate, Sheila Kwamboka, who represented the country twice and was a finalist said, of Prezzo’s sphere of influence, “I guess he’s doing good because he’s got all of Africa talking about him.”
While Millicent Mugadi added, ” Prezzo impressed me. I’m a proud of how he is protective of Kenya and how he is selling Kenya to the rest of Africa. I can say the boys Alex and Malonza did well too they have huge fan base this side and I’m still their fan too.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija