I’m Ready To Work With Musicians From All Over Africa – Lady May


Namibian singer and Big Brother StarGame finalist, Lady May has revealed that she enjoyed her stay and experience in the Big Brother House and is ready to use the exposure to work with artists from all over Africa. While in the competition, Lady May always showed appreciation for music from across the continent and an interest to work with her fellow musician housemates in Upville.
Lady May who came third in Sunday’s finale revealed in a telephone interview from South Africa that she feels great coming in third place and she felt a lot of love from the crowd when she came on stage.

“I wish I could win but it’s okay if I didn’t. I am not going home with nothing, I am going back home with lots of opportunities. Big Brother StarGame is only the beginning of many doors that are going to open. My experience in the Big Brother house wasn’t all about the money; yes I would have loved to win the money. Being in the house for all of Africa to see me was worth as much as gold. I enjoyed it.”
She also revealed that she will be working very hard when she goes home to make her newly found fans across Africa proud for supporting her.
“I think everything else will fall in place after Big Brother, hopefully lots of gigs will come my way. I am open to work with anyone, so anyone who wants to work with Lady May can get in touch with the Big Brother Crew to have my contacts.”
The sweet Lady May who seemed to distance herself from her fellow housemates towards the ending of the Bug Brother StarGame hopes to work with her housemates as well, particularly the musicians amongst them.
“I will love to work with my fellow musician housemates. I am open to anyone.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija