Prezzo & Goldie Fight Again!


After their fight yesterday in the bedroom, the two love birds seem not to have had enough as they engaged in another verbal fight in the afternoon.
Apparently, the cause of the fight is Prezzo‘s missing ring which he accuses Goldie of taking.
Prezzo who was playing cards with Kyle in the lounge saw Goldie coming from the bedroom and told her that he wanted his ring back but the Nigerian singer seemed not have any idea where the missing ring could be.
“I want my freaking ring, my mother gave it to me. It means a lot to me,” Prezzo said. However, his pleas fell on deaf ears as Goldie assured him that she had nothing to do with the missing ring. “I am nervous, I don’t know where it is,” she said.

The verbal exchange went on for close to fifteen minutes and Prezzo who was visibly angry and dying to have his asset back told her that he was willing to check in her bags to which Goldie accepted willingly. Unfortunately, however much Prezzo searched for the ring, it was no where to be seen.
The looming evictions could be taking their toll on these nominees already, hopefully, the ring is found in time so as to avoid their confrontation getting physical as it would definitely lead to a disqualification.
Has the ring come between the two love birds?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija