Goldie talks Prezzo, eyelashes and touring Africa


Evicted Big brother housemate Goldie has taken an optimistic view of life outside the Big Brother Star Game.
Speaking to Word Is via telephone from Johannesburg, Goldie said, “Before I came into the house, I had started off a national tour in Nigeria and while I was in the house my management released my new single and video. So now that I’m out I will go back to the university tour that I had began and complete it. With time I am planning to widen the net to take the tour through out Africa.”

She even hinted on a possible collaboration with her house-love, Prezzo. “We talked about all the time when we were in the house. I am looking forward to see how that will translate on screen and on video once we start working on it.”
Okay. Lets talk Prezzo. What are your feelings towards him? “I have come to care for him. We haven’t had time to talk about it but I’m wishing him the best of luck in the house,” she said.
On her trademark eyelash look, Goldie said she hasn’t the faintest on how many different coloured eyelashes she has, “I don’t know, I have so many. I started wearing the because of the way they make my face look. They are comfortable. They have become part of my personality.” Asked if she has plans to start an eyelashes line by Goldie. She said, “Actually, I’m thinking about it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija