Jannette And Goldie Sort Out Issues


While in the Diary Room Jannette said that she wasn’t comfortable with Goldie‘s words that” she has a problem with her”
In the evening as Goldie was in the kitchen preparing supper, there came Jannette who was ready to confront her and clear the air . Jannette told Goldie that ”I want to clear the air. I was really shocked when you suggested I have a problem with you. Honestly, I don’t and I  won’t”
Goldie on  was also ready to sort out this issue and told Jannette that  she had changed for the past few days.” I thought you do have a problem with me  because you do not look into my eyes when we speak as you used to.” Goldie added.

Jannette had to give a full explanation of he reasons and assured Goldie that she had not changed even for a single day. She told her that the only problem she faces is that, whenever she wants to talk to her(Goldie), she is with Prezzo. ” You are always with Prezzo so we don’t get time to talk as we used”
Jannette also added that Keitta one day told her that she looks people into the eyes, it comes across as evil……….Hmm , could this be the reason that she doesn’t look Goldie in the eyes?
As of now, we don’t know whether Goldie will spare some time for  her friend Jannette and have a talk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija