"If he (Prezzo) explained himself I would probably understand,” says Goldie


So I come to you this week with a humble heart.  Kyle whom most people predicted to be evicted.  proved every one wrong.
He may have no star power, but he is truly popular with the ladies of Africa. At least, that is what I can put my finger on, but as a player he is not as versatile as the others.
So instead, the mighty Goldie, who was tipped to win from the onset, was asked to leave. This shocked so many people, including the housemates.
While she had two nominations, Lady May had eight, yet Goldie did not get enough votes to make the cut, so she got cut instead.

Given that Goldie was the “mother” of the house, her leaving upset the balance of things.
She cooked and cleaned up after everyone as if they were her own children or siblings. For her it was not a popularity quest, but more like a maternal instinct.
However, judging from the feedback from fans via Twitter and Facebook, it looked as if Goldie was being “too submissive” and degrading the African woman.
Also, her servitude to  Prezzo, came under a lot of scrutiny. He was obviously playing her from day one, but she refused to see him for what he was.
Now that she is gone, perhaps the game is only left with stone- cold schemers who are looking at nothing but the $300 000 (R2.4 million)prize money.
IN-HOUSE BEHAVIOUR
So Prezzo was seemingly livid at the news that his girl had to go, but before she had even left, another girl, Jannette, was there to comfort him.
She went on and on about how strong Prezzo should be and how they would be reunited. Everyone else seemed unmoved by the fact that Goldie had left as they simply went on with their business.

WORDS FROM THE DEPARTED
Goldie is by far the best interview we have had since the competition started. Depending on how you look at her, she is neither naive but honest, but whatever it is, she needs to work on it.
First of all, the tears have to go. At first when a woman cries it is seems okay and all, but after a while it becomes pathetic.
When we asked her how she felt about Prezzo, now that she is out of the house and possibly knows the man’s true colours, she still pulled a shocker.
“If I got back in the house and he explains himself, I would probably take him back,” she said.
“It is hard to reconcile the two people. The man I fell in love with and the man he really is. I could not believe what I heard about him when I got out.
“I was told that he was talking about me behind my back and also he nominated me the same week I had saved him.
“But if he explained himself I would probably understand,” she said.
Love is really blind.
WHAT LIES AHEAD
With Jannette, Kegan and Talia safe from eviction, it means Prezzo is off the hook and a step far way from the prize.
He may not be popular in the house, but he is the one person who is playing the game by the book. Lady May (and her shoes) is also a strong contender.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija