Keitta’s Contract With Eazzy Wasn’t A Cocaine Deal – Reggie Rockstone


Hiplife founder and brother of Ghanaian Big Brother Stargame rep, Keitta has explained the much talked about contract between Eazzy (Mildred) and Keitta which was meant to provide a fair distribution of the Big Brother cash prize if either of them was to win the competition.
“It was a safety net. People are switching it around to make it sound fishy. The information officially wasn’t supposed to come out. It was only because I was under attack by ‘ghanacelebrities’ and I had to come on radio to clear the air.

It was my idea for my brother to go into the Big Brother House; he fell into it by accident. So to be fair, I was the one that said let’s put this agreement in place so that if Eazzy wins, Keitta gets a share. I had to protect him and vice versa. So it was absurd when it came out that we were using Eazzy to let my brother shine.
He continued, “I can speak for my brother, he is kind-hearted and I know that he would honour his word.
That’s his girlfriend, and they are close but I wanted to make everyone happy just in case, because money can change people. He could come out and say, ‘hey Eazzy, I got a new girl fro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija