News: Keagan Disobeys Head Of House


Yesterday Lady May complained that Keagan was not cooperating with the fellow Housemates when it comes  to performing household chores.
As the night was gaming,Kyle had to contend with the same  attitude from Keagan as he got hard time when he was telling him to clean the dishes .Keagan  refused though everyone else had done their duties.
Without batting eyelashes, Keagan told Kyle that” I’m not  going to clean the dishes, I’m tired because  I’ve been making blankets all day. What are you going to do to me? Are you going to punish me?”.

Kyle kept his cool and told Keagan, ” We are all tired because we to have been making blankets.” The soft handed Uagandan Head of House added that ” I cleaned the whole pile of dishes yesterday without even complaining”.
This did not even change a part of Keagan as he stuck to his guns and completely refused to do the dishes. Keagan is one of the Housemates known to lose his cool when  people disobey his orders.This was once realised sometime back in Downville when the Housemates had refused to listen to him while reading the task

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija