News: Talia Defends Seydou’s Love.


Again Talia had to defend her relationship with Seydou this evening.
It seems some of the StarGame boys still do not understand Talia’s fixation with Seydou. Talia had to explain herself again as she chilled in the Jacuzzi with the boys. Kyle, who initially had a crush on Talia, asked the Zambian about her connection to Seydou.
“Why should I have to explain myself all the time? Honestly, it’s always the same questions over and over again. Sey and I have a connection that I really want to explore further,” she confessed
When Kyle asked Talia what she would do if Seydou came to the Finale with another girl, Talia told him “I would be sad, but life goes on”.

Later, Kyle told the gang he had an interest in Talia in the early days of the game, but he pulled back to give Seydou a chance. “Thereafter, it was Eve all the way for me. That girl is hot,” he said.
It looks like the Ugandan can spot hot ladies but revealing his affection to them is the hardest thing he faces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija