‘I Got Money In The Bank’-Keitta


In the early morning, ex-Downvillers gathered in the boys’ bedroom and had a chit chat about the monies they have in their bank accounts.
Keitta told his fellow housemates that he’s big in his country and that he has a lot of money in his bank account. The moment he mentioned about his account in the bank, it came as a shocker to the housemastes who perhaps did not expect him to allegedly have so much money in the bank as he claimed.
However, some of them weren’t so convinced and they went ahead to ask him for details about the money in the bank. “How much do you have in the bank
account?” Alex asked. “Why should I tell you? I have enough,” Keitta replied.
Afterwards, the bank account topic caught everyone’s attention and most of them also started talking about their bank accounts.
Jannette said: “I have five dollars on my account because I don’t want my account to be closed. In Uganda, you have 0shs they close your account.
The talk went on for some time and Keitta failed to say the exact amount he had in the bank though Talia, Kyle, Keagan and Alex were on his neck.
Hmmm, housemates seem to be having a saving culture because after the talk, it sounded like everyone had a bank account back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija