Millicent reunites with brother thanks to Big Brother

Kenyan Big Brother Amplified representative Millicent Mugadi has reunited with her stepbrother thanks to the reality show. According to Millicent, her brother, who now resides in Malawi, saw her on TV and recognised her immediately. “I was shocked when a lady journalist approached me during the eviction party in South Africa and told me that my brother had sent her to me. She even showed me his photos,” Millicent told Word Is. “My father had many wives so I was not surprised and I’m very glad that we are even communicating now,” she added.

The actress, who has stared alongside Naija big names like Mike Ezuruonye and Anne Macaulay, said that she grew up in Ziwani, Eastlands, where her life was tough. “I lost my parents when I was very young that is when I joined Mathare United to play football; the club moulded me into the person I am today,” she explained. “Growing up in the ghetto is not easy if you don’t have the focus, life will swallow you up. But with Mathare United, I was given a chance to dream. I represented Kenya in various football tournaments in Uganda and Tanzania.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija