BBA 2010 WINNER UTI NWACHUKWU: WOMEN HAVE BROKEN MY HEART SEVERAL TIMES.

Without mincing words, Big Brother Africa (BBA) 2010 winner, Uti Nwachukwu is every girl's dream guy.

In a recent interview, Uti let us into his love life.

Excerpts from the interview;

Is Uti Nwachukwu in a relationship?

Maybe, it’s personal. I don’t want to reveal my private life. I see what happened with my wedding picture with Munachi Abii.This is why nobody knows my relationship status today. And that’s how I will keep it until I get married.

What is it you don’t like about women?

I hate fake and pretentious women. I don’t like women that are artificial in appearance and behavior, gold-diggers.

And women that are very rude and over confrontational. I can’t stand them.

Have you been lucky with women when it comes to relationships?

I have been unlucky and lucky once. But I have been unlucky about three times.That’s why I have not dated a lot.

In my adult life, I have not had more than four relationships.

I am not talking about secondary school girlfriends.I should have had about 10, but you know it’s not always serious affair

Sexy, famous and blessed with millions to spend, how do you cope with women?

I just keep myself humble. I remember where I am coming from.So,I hold God close to my heart.

The minute you begin to look at yourself as something, you will begin to fall.

I don’t see myself the way people see me. I see myself as that humble boy from Sapele(Delta).That still has his family roots and still close to God.

Source: nigeriafilms.com/news

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija