I am still a winner says SA’s Luclay

Johannesburg. South African actor Luclay Misoya says that although he did not win the money in the Big Brother show, he is happy that he won the hearts of so many people.

His fans, including radio DJs Sbu Leope and Dineo Ranaka, say they were disappointed that he was not crowned winner of the Big Brother reality show. “I saw the disappointment on my fans’ faces when I left the stage. Some were crying. I hugged many in a bid to try and lift the mood again.

“I never failed. I am a champion and no one can ever take that away from me,” he said a day after the shocking announcement was made.

“This is not just about me. It’s also about people who believed in me,” he said. “Decisions were made. People who came out to the after-party celebrated with me. I am the real winner,” Luclay said.

Luclay’s eviction left Nigerian model Karen Igho and Zimbabwean commercial pilot Wendall Parson as this year’s biggest winners of the reality show. Beating five other housemates, Wendall, 23, and Karen, 27, were named the winners of $200,000.

Social networks Twitter and Facebook, as well as the Sowetan website, were abuzz with comments from avid followers.

Comments

  1. You were doing well until you became Big headed like Lerato of All Stars!! Suddenly you felt creating enemies was your duty and threats to expose blah blah, in the end you were left with South African fans, Africa was long gone, there is no next time unfortunately, a missed opportunity gone a begging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija