Michael, evicted from BBA, ‘saw it coming’

Michael or Miguel from Mozambique is the latest victim of the Big Brother Africa Amplified, having been evicted on Sunday.

The Mozambican had a premonition of his axing.

"I knew it. I had a feeling," he said after he was told by presenter IK that he had been evicted from the show which kicked off on May and will last 90 days with the winner pocketing $200,000.

In a glittering show monitored by Maravipost.com from Blantyre, this is what happened for Miguel to be sent packing: Head of house Vimbai from Zim saved Hanni from Ethiopia from eviction and replaced her with Michael, a pro hairdresser in Maputo.

Said Vimbai: "I am sorry, I had to replace you."

Michael is from Heads group while the Tails haven't gone for evictions.

Vimbai cried to see Michael leaving the show.

"I did my best. I feel nice and cool," the ever smiling Michael said.

He said he had a soft spot for Sharon.

"I got caught in my heart. I pretty liked her. She is hot. Africa should save Sharon because she is a quite a good girl," Michael added about Sharon.

Michael said as a pro hairdresser, "I will going on...as long as I believe in myself."

He said his participation in the show had shown that he was "capable of doing many things in life."

In a new twist, Bernadina – she along with Vina, Confidence were nominees for eviction - was sent to Tails section where she was pleasantly surprised to meet old housemates before the show was split into two houses of Heads and Tails.

"I thought I was going home," Bernadina told the Tails who mobbed, eager to catch the latest news or gossip the House.

IK announced that Tails mates will nominate each other on Monday for eviction, the first time they will do so in this puzzling show.

Two of Malawi's housemates, Lomwe and Felicia, are yet to be nominated for eviction. They have been lucky since the show started.--

Source: maravipost.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija