News: Luclay not happy

 After Danny spent close to two hours away from him, Luclay was not a happy camper and let it be known.

Luclay went at Danny about him having changed from the person he was before. He revealed how the Ethiopian Housemate had been doing a lot of things differently of late and was not taking Luclay’s feelings into consideration.

Danny seemed perplexed by this observation and noted how far from the truth it was. “I am still the same person. I haven’t changed. I connect with you the same way we connected before,” Danny said. Luclay was adamant, prompting Danny to address how childish it is for Luclay to judge him and say he has changed. “Just because I spent two hours away from you does not mean I have changed,” Danny said.

These two have struck up a close friendship and pretty soon, it seems Karen – who has been the South African Housemates wing girl from the get-go – could have her spot taken by Danny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija