‘I’m Surprised Every Time I Survive’ – Hakeem

jHaving survived the chop twice already, Zim young model and Diamond housemate Hakeem seems to be getting used to the eviction fever, the likes of Pokello and Natasha are probably more experienced in this case but trust Hakeem, he’s not fazed by the fact that others have been saved more times as he continues to stick to the game, he believes he’s yet to achieve anything on the show.
“I’m not proud, I’m not excited. I don’t feel like I’ve achieved anything yet. I’m always surprised every time I survive Eviction,” he said to his lady love Cleo as they chatted the early morning away.
Hakeem has been saved by Africa twice already, even when he’s been up with housemates considered strong , the likes of fellow Zimbabwean Pokello and Malawi’s Natasha.
Meanwhile, this week Natasha is safe after she successfully didn’t make the nomination list and also wasn’t a victim of Elikem’s swap decision. This probably indicates that housemates have realized that even if they put ‘Mama Africa’ up, she will always bounce back.
Do you think Hakeem is safe this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija