Angelo: “My Friend Betrayed Me”

angelo 17During most of their Diary Session yesterday, the Housemates seemed to have been shocked by Bassey’s eviction on Sunday. “Bassey was Sulu said. Cleo reminisced about all the fun times she and the Sierra Leonean have had since they first met. “I’m so sad he’s not here. Bassey was so sweet and loving. I loved his ‘Roman from Yorkshire’ alter ego. The House will not be the same without him,” Cleo said.
Big Brother then asked about Pokello’s eviction from the Big Brother housed, the Tswana man was as brutally honest as always. “Pokello dug her own grave. Simple as that”, The Tswana Housemate said. His sweetheart Feza told Biggie “Africa clearly loved Pokello because they saved her so many times. However, it was her time to leave.”
When South Africa’s Angelo entered the Diary Room for his session, he expressed how disappointed he is at Sulu for stabbing him in the back. “I called Sulu my brother. I really feel betrayed. I’m still angry, disappointed and confused. This move will definitely change our relationship. I asked him about it and he doesn’t even feel sorry about it. He just told me he had to do what he had to do,” Angelo said.
Annabel, Elikem and Sulu are up for possible eviction this week. Please vote for your favourite housemate to keep them in the Game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija