‘I’m Nervous About Sunday’ – Cleo

cl
Being on the chop list can never be easy for any housemate as it comes with it having to bear with the stress for a whole week!
Zambian rap Empress Cleo seems to be one of the victims after she confided in Big Brother that being up has not been easy for and she’s already scared of what might happen on Sunday.
“I’m nervous about Sunday. But it’s 50/50. I’m hopeful,” she revealed. Cleo has been up twice already during weeks six and seven only to be saved by Africa, ever since then, she seemed to be playing her game quite well until this week when probably the Rubies realized that she could be a threat and thus threw her under the bus.
She also seemed to be perturbed by the fact that she was nominated: “I’d love to know the reasons why I’m nominated,” she inquired. Biggie advised her that being nominated is part of the game thus she shouldn’t be worried about anything.
Cleo is up against two other beauties in Dillish and Feza!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija