BBA's Millicent Interview

 
Pulse: What was your most embarrassing, ever, moment on set?
Pulse: What was your most embarrassing, ever, moment on set?
Millicent: Wow! A wardrobe malfunction. We were shooting The Team and I happened to play the role of a goalkeeper. As cameras started rolling, my trouser split loudly right at the middle. The cameras still rolled on!
P: What does the mention of Meryl Steep remind you of?
M: The Oscars; immense talent, authenticity and classic acting.
P: Which role best suits Serah Ndanu in Me, My Wife and Her Guru?
M: She would fit the character Esther, the one I played. She is that good. She is innocent looking, sort of naÔve girl who would easily bow and fall deep for her master.

P: Imagining Big Brother Africa was a TV drama series revolving around catfights and girls battling for the Big Brother hunk, do you think Serah’s charm would see her through?
M: Like I said, Serah looks like a softie and not the catfight sort of bitchy woman. She would be the first one to give up and probably cry her way away.
P: Asked how rugged was the priest, Serah said…
M: Jesus Son of God! So is reincarnation this real? This must be a classical from the old cross.
P: Between Her Guru and The Rugged Priest whom would she likely fall for and why?
M: Her Guru. She has this comic eyes and flattering smile that would get the Guru smitten on the spot. Give it to her.
P: As an actress, what do you think Serah’s biggest physical asset is?
M: Unlike me who is endowed from my legs and you know what else (hehehehe), I think the Kamba in her is a real advantage. She is a ka-yellow yellow with adorable legs.
P: Given two roles, one of an alien from outer space and a dinosaur from pre-historical world, which one do you think can suit Serah better?
M: A dinosaur. It’s this simple, she is this timid girl who would take up the opportunity to boost her ego and self esteem. Alien roles are reserved for hard-cores like me.
P: If you were to pick a hubby for Serah between Denzel Washington and Will Smith, whom would you pick?
M: Denzel. I think she needs a serious man to get the real groove out of her. I mean, I think she is still learning the ropes of romance. Smith looks a bit too rough and would scare the hell out of her.
P:In her ‘next life’ , Serah will be a…
M: A house pet (hehehehe). A pussycat, to be precise.
P: On a scale of one to ten, how do you think Serah would score in a movie where she is meant to make up with another girl?
M: That is unthinkable for her. Plain zero! She wouldn’t venture into a girl thing even in a mere dream. But am sure, she would give me a nine for it.
Millicent Mugadi is a former Big Brother Amplified Kenyan representative and Best Supporting Actress Kalasha Awards winner.
Serah
Pulse: What was your most embarrassing, ever, moment on set?
Serah: Do you really want to hear this? Well, there was this time in Nairobi Law, a particular scene I was doing, this guy had a fling on me and I was meant to put him off. I was a no nonsense chic, and in the event of shrugging him off, one of the heels on my shoe came off, the scene was a wide shot. I had to balance on my other toe so as not to look awkward. Everybody practically noticed when the episode was aired. I got all sorts of criticism that evening.
P: What does the mention of Meryl Steep remind you of?
S: Elegance, versatility and talent. Period! I still can’t get enough of her in The Devil Wears Prada and Mama Mia.
P: Which role do you think could suit Millicent if she was to star in The Rugged Priest?
S: She would probably be one of the rape victims. The chic can scream her lungs out!
P: Suppose Big Brother Africa was a TV drama series revolving around catfights by girls eying the Big Brother hunk, do you think Millicent’s wit would see her through?
S: Well, basing my argument on what I saw of her on Big Brother, I totally don’t think so. I think she is reserved and a crying baby (oops!) Her emotions will make her jump off a cliff or black out on the railway line, which is not an ideal strategy.
P: Asked how Rugged was the priest, Millie said…
S: Am breathless…(pat…pat). This is the most amazing, incredible, real life story ever made….
P: Between “Her Guru” and “The Rugged Priest” whom would Millie likely fall for and why?
S: Isn’t it obvious? She will fall for The Rugged Priest. She will die to be part of this amazing success. She will even create a character for herself as the priest’s wife.
P: As an actress, what do you think Millie’s biggest physical asset is?
S: Her weaves! (hehehehe). I wish I were kidding! Besides, her African body will definitely give her a big tick.
P: Given two roles, one of an alien from outer space and dinosaurs from pre-historical world, which one do you think can suit Millie better?
S: She will pass for an alien. She wouldn’t even be auditioned for that, as it would be so obviously hers for the taking!
P: If you were to pick a hubby for Millie between Denzel Washington and Will Smith, whom would you pick?
S: Will Smith. They both have the same level of craziness. Denzel is so cool. Given a dinner date with him, she would bury herself in the menu, as she would never get his swagger.
P: In her ‘next life’, Millie will be a?
S: Mhhh! A movie title and I will be the main character in the movie.
P: On a scale of one to ten, how do you think she would score in a movie where she is meant to make up with another girl?
S: Well, I would actually give her 11. Enough said!
Serah Ndanu bagged the Best Actress of the Year at Kalasha Awards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija