I Didn't Pose Nude- Karen Igho

Karen Igho, Nigeria’s winner of Big Brother Amplified (BBA6), has openly denied ever posing nude. There have been rumors circulating the internet identifying a female in a certain nude picture to be Karen. In response to this rumor Karen denied being a stripper at any club in the UK and debunked the rumors stating that she had ever posed nude. In her words:

“There’s a naked photo going round on the internet that is supposed to me. It’s a lie, it’s not me. It’s the work of photoshop. I have never posed nude and no amount of money can make me want do it. My private body is mine. I wouldn’t want Africa to see me naked. There is also the stories flying around saying that I am an ex-stripper. This is not true. As God don bless me, bad belle people wan bring me down. There are some things I will never do for money and my culture has taught me that. I am very principled”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija