I Am Not Pregnant- Kim

FORMER Big Brother Amplified housemate Kimberly Musonda has denied reports circulating on the Internet that she is pregnant.

In an interview with the Weekend Post from South Africa where she together with fellow BBA housemate Mumba Mwakwa were invited for a party, Kim (left) who first started by saying she could not comment on the issue said a woman’s cycle was very irregular and that she was going through a lot of pressure.

“I can’t comment on that pregnancy because a woman circle is very irregular and I am really going under pressure.” she continued, “I think I should be able to determine if I am pregnant. At first people were calling me asking if I was engaged and now my pregnancy status, I really don’t know where it is coming from. People have not bothered to call me to find out what is really going on, that’s malicious damage and I can sue them for that. I can sue them for spreading malicious damage and it is unfortunate that they did not call me to find out what was going on. I’m not pregnant,” Kim said.

Kim however, said it would be her great joy if she were pregnant and that she would appreciate the support of the Zambian public.

“That is when I am pregnant at the moment I am not pregnant I would like to focus on something. Right now I am in South Africa, the SA community has invited us for a party and it was very well attended and I am really glad that the South Africans took an effort to really appreciate us,” Kim said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija