Cheating nature with cosmetic surgery! Karen is a victim

Karen Igho of Big Brother Africa, BBA, openly owned up to having done cosmetic surgery. She was the first Nigeria lady to have openly stated that she had a breast surgery.

Karen Igho, winner of Big Brother Africa an interview posted on Bunmi Odunowo’s Blog, months back acknowledged that “I’ve got fake boobs? I know. I did. Why should I hide it? It cost me over one million naira and I make good money with it”. 

She further added that “investing in my boobs makes me happy and that’s all that counts. I don’t believe I have to be 40 with four kids and sagging breasts before I can get my dream boobs. I’m proud I was able to get the body I desired at 23. It’s the jet age. It’s like getting a Prada purse or buying a house-it makes you happy, so you invest on it. It was worth it. The most important thing is that I am happy about it.”

Unlike most Nigeria celebrities and society women who after they have undergone cosmetic surgeries are ashamed to say so, Karen is very proud of her investment. For crying out loud, if you invest so much to enhance your physical features, why hide it take a bold step like Karen and flaunt it?

After all said and done, the real question is not whether people around you find your beauty appealing or attractive enough but whether you feel appealing and attractive enough for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija