I Owe My Success To Roki


rokPole dancer Zoey Sifelani has chosen her mentor Rockford “Roki” Josphats as the guest of honour during her birthday celebrations set for Holly’s Hotel this Sunday.
Zoey, the leader and founder of the dance group Red Angels who turns 26 today, was introduced into showbiz by former Big Brother Africa Zimbabwe representative Roki.
“My dancing career can be traced back to Roki,” said Zoey who is also the director of the Zoey School of Dancing.

“I used to be one of his dancers before I decided to cut a niche into pole dancing where I successfully made my name a couple of years ago.
“With my career now at its peak, it is always good to remember where I came from. That is why I have decided to invite my boss Roki,” said the mother of one.
Holly’s Hotel’s entertainment manager Tinashe Zekiya aka DJ Nash is delighted to be hosting Zoey’s celebrations.
“Recently we hosted Beverly Sibanda’s birthday celebrations here and now it’s Zoey’s turn,” said DJ Nash.
“Zoey being Bev’s mentor and senior in terms of dancing, the event will obviously be bigger and better. Zoey is one of the pioneers of dance groups in this country and she even groomed Bev.”
“Most entertainment joints such as ours owe their popularity in part to her great dance shows. She is an undoubted crowd-puller and we have lined up something special for her as a way of thanking her,” said the 28-year-old manager.
The celebrations will feature popular musicians Dino Mudondo, Progress Chipfumo, Beverly Sibanda and Tererai Mugwadi and other upcoming artistes such as Arnold Gara and many others.
Bev, who recently turned 22, is expected to play a leading role during the birthday celebrations of her mentor-turned-competitor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija