Gossip: Big Brother Africa 2013 Application Form Is Now Out


bbaYet to be confirmed Big Brother Africa 2013 Application Form Is Now Out.
I hereby acknowledge and confirm that:
I am aware that Endemol S.A (“the Producers”) will consider the information supplied by me in this document for purposes of considering me as a participant in the Big Brother Africa production.
I have read and agree to be bound by the conditions set out in this document entitled Big Brother Africa – Information for Applicants;
I have answered all of the questions on the application form fully, honestly and accurately and I confirm I have not misled or attempted to mislead the Producers in any way as to my identity, experiences or in any other way;

If any of the information I have given in the application form is found
to be false, the Producers will be entitled to exclude me from the Big Brother Africa participant selection process.
If I am short listed by the Producers, I am prepared to undergo psychological and medical screening. I understand that the full details of this will be explained to me in advance.
If I am short-listed I also agree to authorise the Producers to conduct background checks in order to verify any of the information I have supplied.
Even if I am selected as a participant, the Producers have no obligation to produce the programme and even if the programme is made there will be no obligation on the Producers or any broadcaster to broadcast it;
All decisions by the Producers concerning selection of the participants are final and no reasons will be given. I agree not to challenge or appeal against those decisions.
I will keep strictly confidential and will not, without the prior written consent of the Producers, at any time from the date I sign this application form and for twelve (12) months following the first transmission on television in Angola, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe of the final episode of Big Brother Africa, disclose, publish or reveal to any person any incident, conversation or information concerning the series or the application/selection process which comes to my knowledge as a result of my inclusion in the participant selection process and/or the Big Brother Africa series, if selected, nor other information relating to Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice or the Big Brother Africa series acquired by me during this period, without consultation with the publicity organs of either Endemol SA, M-Net or MultiChoice.
If I am selected to participate in the Big Brother Africa production, I agree to enter into a formal agreement with the Producers and/or any other relevant party, the terms and conditions of which will be necessary to protect the rights of the Producers and/or such other entity involved in the production of Big Brother Africa.
If I am short-listed but not selected as a contestant, I hereby assign to Endemol, M-Net or MultiChoice the right to use my photographs, likeness, profile, voice, sound effect, caricature, literary, artistic and musical materials and the like for purposes of the Programme and/or any related publicity and marketing, which Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice accept.
I am not an employee of Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice or any of the M.I.H. Group of companies.
I am not related to an Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice or any other M.I.H. Group of companies’ employee.
For More UPDATE Stay turn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija