Goldie Wishes Prezzo A Happy Birthday On Twitter


Prezzo-and-Goldie-were-spotted-in-Kenya
It looks like things have slowed down between our favourite couple Goldie and Prezzo (or maybe that’s what they want us to think). But on Wednesday, January 9, 2012, Goldie rekindled things when she sent Prezzo a birthday shout-out on Twitter.
It’s a special day today, a day when God created true leaders like our rapcellency Prezzo! I’d like you all to join me in wishing him a HBD! Happy birthday to @AMB_Prezzo , may this new year herald in lots more success and may favor and love continue to find you…Amen!‘ she wrote.
Prezzo had to give her a romantic reply - Amen my 24K! U give me crazy energy, with u by my side I swear I’ll bet it all @GoldieHarvey #winnin!!! All day errday!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija