Vimbai opens up about men problems

BIG Brother star Vimbai Mutinhiri has admitted she is struggling to find a boyfriend – because men appear too scared to ask her out.
The 24-year-old says the only attention she seems to be attracting is from fawning male fans.
“I don’t have a boyfriend, and I might not have one soon. Men in Zimbabwe don’t seem to approach me wanting a relationship, but they come as fans,” said Vimbai, who recently released a music single called ‘Summer Love’.

Vimbai, who exited Big Brother Africa in the penultimate week in July, says the MNet show has reenergised her modelling career and opened doors for her.
But Vimbai, the daughter of Deputy Public Service Minister Tracy Mutinhiri and Rtd Brigadier Ambrose Mutinhiri, wishes men would be a little direct when asking her out.
“Ask me to go for coffee or something. I wouldn’t mind someone who tells me straight up that they like me,” she told the entertainment website, ZimboJam.com.
“What I have been getting is someone asks to take photo with me, and the next thing I hear is: ‘Can I please have your number?’. Some start asking me about my experiences in the [Big Brother] house!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija