Karen Igho Of Big Brother Fame Abused At A Gun Point

karen
Karen Igho’s bruised face after the incident

Nigeria’s Karen Igho of Big Brother Africa fame took to twitter this morning to narrate an unfortunate incident at an event she attended last night, saying, a security “loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, he wanted money. I feel abused and hurt”.
She continued narrating her ordeal by tweeting “and I didn’t have any on me then he slapped me.still in shock and pain. The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head”.
Read more of Karen’s tweets below:

“Wow, I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security. He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, he wanted money and I didn’t have any on me then he slapped me. Still in shock and pain.”
Karen further said in her tweets, “I know I have a good heart but I won’t let this go with out fighting for justice cos he might do it to someone else.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija