GOLDIE’S TAKE ON FEAR AND FUN


Goldie Harvey is a Nigerian Musician. She also represented her country in the recently concluded Big Brother Africa reality show. She was recently in Kenya visiting fellow housemate and lover Prezzo. Here is her take on the Hot Secrets one liner interview…
I’m good at…………Cooking and Singing. I’m actually good at everything I try out.
I’m very bad at…… pretending. People can actually see right through me. The last book l enjoyed was……….. Amusement Part Rollercoaster by Cotton Candy.
The most surprising thing that happened to me …….leaving Big Brother abruptly. I must admit that I did not see it coming.
A common misconception of me is….that I’m unapproachable. Maybe its because of my quiet nature.
One of my worst childhood fears was………… cockroaches. I still fear them to date.
My ideal night out is…………. Good company,nice wine and great food. Nothing could beat that.
In another life l’d have been ……. a president.


If I were a politician, I would ………make sure that all mys citizens lived comfortably. That’s what most presidents in Africa don’t do but rather work hard to make sure they are more comfortable.
The best age to be is…………..24. The advantages of being able to live carelessly.

The best part of my job is……….
meeting new people. I also enjoy self employment as I am my own boss.
My greatest regret is ………… I have no regrets.

Historical figure I most identify with is …………
people who advocated for human rights like Mahatma Ghandi and Mother Teresa.
My greatest achievement is …………representing my country in the Big Brother Africa house.
If I was to die in five minutes my last words would be……..please do not cremate my body. Whoever will be nearby will also have to try and get an after death syrup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye guys!

I Was Not Naked - Confidence

Launch: Biggie welcomes the Housemates! – BBNaija